updatenewszone.com is the most reliable news, entertainment, sports & trend news associate website, that provide you with the latest breaking news and videos from every side of the world.

From Boyz to Best Man: Morris Chestnut looks back at his career

In the classic wedding ensemble rom-com, Chestnut played the groom, Lance, whose best friend (Taye Diggs) had slept with his bride-to-be.

“It was a great experience. It was my first time in New York Ctiy filming. I had only been to New York for no more than a day or two, and it was really my first time being in New York and working in New York. The first Best Man is one of my all-time favorite experiences on a set. Just the camaraderie, chemistry, being in New York—I just have so many great memories from that production.”

His character was a running back with the New York Giants, and while he never went pro, Chestnut shares a love of football. “I played in high school. I wasn’t a running back, but this is true: I loved football more than I loved girls at one point.”

Read More



from Update News Zone http://bit.ly/2GAyJRP
0 Comments